Adorned with a signature arrow stitch, this sham is part of the Heritage Bed Linen Collection. The sham is an authentic linen piece, organic, and is a heirloom bedding staple. Made from fine long grain flax fibers, discover what it feels like to sleep in authentic linen.
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standards)