PONCHO MAYAS STRIPED MERINO WOOL
Lightweight poncho, extra soft and warm
Water repellent and thermoregulator
Ideal to wear and carry when traveling in all seasons.
Comes in royal brown or Teja Red
PROPERTIES OF MERINO WOOL
- It is a 100% natural fiber, recyclable and breathable
- It regulates body temperature naturally, creating a microclimate around it
- It is hot but never too hot to be worn all year long
- It does not scratch, does not irritate the skin, even the most delicate
- It is fire resistant and protects against UV rays
- It resists odors because it is naturally antibacterial
- You can not be allergic to wool.
The fibers are spun and dyed with natural pigments from plants in the region.
The richness of natural pigments offers a wide variety of colors.
ARTISANAL PONCHO: 140 X 120
100% MERINO WOOL
The poncho was used as a coat for cattle breeders and ranches.
It allowed to cover very largely the body of the rider to protect him from the cold and the rain while freeing the action of the hands on the reins to direct his horse.
Ideal clothing for walks on foot and horseback.
Wool is an ecological fiber of natural origin that is renewable, sustainable and biodegradable. The physical properties of wool offer insulation and elasticity, also helps regulate body temperature by absorbing moisture;
By hand in cold water, neutral detergent, wring out in a bathtub and lay at night to avoid the sun.
Do not scrub or mix while washing.
PROTECTIVE COVER IN ORGANIC COTTON
Double closing cordon
Printing logo Mapacha