This Throw is part of the North Sea Stripe Collection. North Sea Stripe is a tribute to the North Sea: it’s a chunky collection, textured bastion blue ground, with flax and oyster horizontal stripe line blend. It is 48% linen, 32% cotton, 6% acrylic, fibers. Washed finish. Made in Belgium.
Matching carryall and pillow cover round out the collection line and are sold separately.
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standards)