Merino wool is a noble material by the fineness of its fiber, softness and resistance. This fiber is made out of keratin and is completely biodegradable. The secret to Merino wool’s success lies in its exceptionally fine fibres, which make it the softest wool available
Being so extremely fine, they are able to bend far more than other coarser wool fibres. It also has higher elasticity that helps prevent garments made with Merino wool from losing their shape.
- Size: 180x130cm
- 100% fine virgin Lambswool Merino
- Designed in France - Made in Spain
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- It is common that wool rejects a small surplus of material in the form of fluff. To remedy this, it is recommended to wash it regularly cold .
- The wool appreciates the cold water , it is the secret so that your wool retains all its softness.
- You can wash it gently by hand and dry it flat avoiding daylight. Do not rub or wring.