The Kivi Bathrobe is part of the Kivi bath and Sauna collection. Made out of Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn, grown and spun in Europe and out of tencel-cotton yarn according Öko-Tex standard. Yarns are dyed in Europe, mainly in Finland nearby the weaving mill of Lapuan Kankurit.
These are made to order items and ship 4-6 weeks.
- Sizes : Euro S, M, L, XL
- Washed 55% European Masters of linen- linen, 32% cotton and 13% tencel
- Made in Finland
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Delicate laundry wash at 60°C in plenty of water on a slow washing spin.
- Wash separately.
- Do not use softener and avoid bleach.
- Slow spin cycle.
- Linen fibres may come off the product during the first wash.
- Check the lint filter before and after washing.
- The colour of natural linen becomes lighter with washing.