There’s nothing like a warm wool blanket. On a cold day’s eve, cuddle up and enjoy that feeling.
Made out of 100% high quality, fine South American wool fiber and Australian merino wool, spun in Europe according Öko-Tex standard. Yarns are dyed in Europe. Country of origin is Finland.
Color Options: Dark grey/white, light grey/white, or white/dark grey
Material: 50% merino wool / 50% pure new wool
Size: 130x170 cm with fringes
- Only wash if textile is very dirty, otherwise take textile outdoors in fresh air for a while.
- Hand wash at max. 30°C or dry clean.
- If using powder detergent, dissolve it in plenty of water. Immerse the blanket in the water and wash immediately. Squeeze gently.
- Do not scrub, stretch or wring out. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out most of the water. Press the blanket between towels until half-dry and leave it to dry in an airy space.
- Do not tumble dry. Iron with a damp cloth, max. 150°C.